Tuesday, July 12, 2011

One Piece #632

 WARNING! This post is going to contain spoilers, so don't read this if you haven't caught up with the One Piece, or haven't read the chapter yet! You've been warned!
DUN! DUN! DUN! DUNNNN!!! SHOCKING REVELATIONS!! Well, I had actually guessed it awhile back, but I never thought Hody would actually admit it himself. I mean, even those loyal to him or sharing in his views still loved Otohime. To readily admit to her murder is to alienate himself even further from the rest of the fishmen, but I suppose he doesn't care. He'd probably only want people as crazy as him beside him anyway. I got to say, he's an incredibly uninteresting villain. To me, he's like an Arlong 2.0, just now more fanatical and smoking up some crack (well, steroids would probably be more accurate). I do have to admit though... I still really want to see him get punched in the face by Luffy, so I guess he's succeeding as a villain via the fact he's so hateable.

No comments:

Post a Comment