Monday, July 11, 2011

An Introduction

Hey guys! This here is going to be a blog where I dump my reviews and opinions on manga, anime, video games, and whatever else may catch my fancy. For the most part, I'm going to try to concentrate on the manga, as it is the one medium where I've burned through a low of material.

Also, if you happen to be wondering why I have so many blogs, and why I didn't just incorporate new material in those existing ones, it's because one has a different scope and the other has a stupid name. It was also difficult to think of a proper theme to go with a name like "Thought Dump," that didn't sting the eyes. You might also notice that I'm linked to a class's blog I don't even glance at any more. Pay it no mind. ;P

These first few updates are going to concentrate on the manga I'm currently reading, so that I can "catch up" and start blogging them chapter by chapter. Except the Big 3 (One Piece, Naruto, and Bleach). I honestly don't want to recap any of those, or state my opinion of them. That's risky business!

No comments:

Post a Comment